Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two Words: Ta Daaaaa!

We have a fish pond! It still needs a few final touches and some landscaping, but it's good to go. I even put fish in already!

Chase, Blake, and I spent the morning in the pasture picking up rocks. Chase and I went back this afternoon for some more and Chase is climbing up a hill and looks up and into the EYES of DEATH (that's my code for Rattlesnake). Thankfully, Death wasn't moving very fast because of the cool weather and Chase was able to beat Death to death with a big rock. That was enough for me to spend the rest of the time in the truck. Cause they come in pairs ya know!!



Attention! We have a camera poser. He LOVES to pose for the camera. Dugan is the one who sees my camera and hops in front of it and poses. I literally did not make him do this.



Jake is not a camera guy. I had to FORCE him to sit in front of it, but I couldn't let Dugan get all the good pics!



Potted garden is coming along fabulously!




And remember that grass seed I planted? The same grass seed that Chase didn't want me to plant because I "don't plant it right"??? Well......it's doing GREAT!!!
SIKE! I suck at grass dangit.



And finally, I am now a Junior Leaguer. I hope this doesn't mess with my Christmas Magic shopping schedule!!


4 comments:

Amber Morrison said...

Love the pond! You guys did a great job on "rock picking"! I want to come by and utilize the reflection bench...considering that I don't have one of those. That is if its STURDY!(Not dirty)

Coby & Kristin Morrison said...

Have the dogs gone swimming in their new pool yet?

Jordan said...

It looks great! You'll have to get some fish pictures later on!

Anonymous said...

your pond looks awesome!!
Nice!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails