Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In response

to the Morrison's blog: www.blakeandambermorrison.blogspot.com

Things I know about Ty:

1) He is golden on long car trips..........................as long as you don't hit any bumps and you watch out for red lights!

2) He still tells me he loves me. I keep waiting for him to get old enough to realize that he shouldn't be telling his "mom's friend" that he loves her.

3) He was my ringbearer and didn't miss a hitch! And he knows that Kake is married to Chase.

4) If you go in his room at night when he is watching a movie, he is so happy for you to watch with him that he will laugh EXTRA hard at funny parts and even grab your face and laugh with you.

5) He is the spitting image of his Daddy with his Mommy's heart. Try to "hurt" an animal and he will go crazy!


What I know about MY baby Cole:

1) He is an easy keep. Independent and in bed by 8pm!

2) He is the biggest smiler. If you walk in, he's smilin at ya.

3) He's also the biggest biter. Tick him off and he'll bite ya!

4) He loves to "scare" you. I agree with Amber. Except, his "boo" comes out like "baa" so sometimes I forget to act scared.

5) He loves Chase more than me! =(

1 comment:

Amber Morrison said...

Aww, thank you for being so good to my boys! They both love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails