Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Friday!! =))))

Hmm let's see...a good ol weekend is ahead of us. I bet I get the final patio touches done and then I'm moving on. I have already picked my next project.


Remember this little guest room? Well guess what?!!?! It just won a free makeover!!


Now I know there isn't anything "wrong" with it, but one of those crazy ideas jumped in my head and I HAVE to do it. This room is going to be different.....dare I say maybe a little wild??


Check back for the new wild room this weekend!


Week Update:

* I have only lost 1 fish so far. I like to assume that he was ill to begin with because I'm a master water gardner!!

* I got my first paying job as a decorator for hire. Granted it was for my Mom's office AND her office is in a funeral home, but it was fun!

*I found some GREAT shoes. They are awesome with dresses and capris AND they are super comfy (i think it's all that padding!) so I can walk a million Realtor miles in them. Plus they come in like TEN colors








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails