Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its a new thang!

ok I had an idea! Well, I kinda stole it from Coby and Kristin. They did a random picture post and I liked it! www.cobyandkristinmorrison.blogspot.com
I dont know about y'all, but pictures are my fave things about blogs.
So here goes, post as many random pictures you want from that old hard drive of yours!
They can be funny, they can be new, they can be old, they can be an inside joke to one your blog readers, or it can even be a picture of yourself...just younger, thinner, and blonder and you just thought you looked soooooo cute!! (uhm surely I'm not talking about me!)
Here are a few from yours truly.

A baby Dugan David...only his Mama could love!




A puppy I found dumped on FM2393. She had been shot 3 times with a pellet gun. She was sooo sweet. Clay County animal shelter posted a courtesy listings for her on petfinder and she was adopted out by a FANTASTIC young couple in Dallas!!!
Chase called her Peanut.
And OF COURSE I decked her out at the Paws Spa Boutique before I adopted her out.



Oh and I thought I was LOOOKIN GOOOOOD . How could I not with that natural blonde hair and black roots?!?!!? Even my dog was embarrassed.



OHHHHHHH bachelorette party mayhem.....and that would be my husband's MOM!!!!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails