We went to see the Rangers play the yankees yesterday. I was SUPER excited and REALLY excited that our friends Blake and Amber came with us! (
www.blakeandambermorrison.blogspot.com).
We got there a little early so we felt that a little tailgaiting was in order.
Here are the Morrison's themselves!

Amber and I enjoying our tailgaiting.

Chase and I in front of the stadium. No worries....I didn't shrink! Chase was standing on a curb!!

We finally made it into the park and we bought an ice cold drink........HOWEVER to get to OUR seats in the Lexus Club Level or something like that, there was a seperate liquor liscence and we HAD to finish our drinks before taking the escalator. Bummer! I think?
Of course it took Blake longer than anyone to do that. =)

We made it! Thumbs up from Hambone!

The Morrisons.........again.

A view. This was the HOTTEST game ever. I don't remember anything about it, but that it was HORRIBILY hot and the Ranger's lost. I think I barely made it through the game without passing out from the heat.

This is how we felt we finally made it back to the car and into the AC.

I felt the same, but probably a little better since I snuck the frozen drink Blake bought into my purse for the ride home. I said RIDE home! No driving here! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment