Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stolen!

From The Calhouns. I'll be out of pocket for the rest of the day....so here's something to chew on!


1) How did you and the hubby/ fiance meet?

At my parent's house. He came to rope with my dad and some friends.


2) If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?

A Realtor! I knew I wanted to be one, but I didn't realize that I would totally fall in LOVE with a job until I actually became one!


3) What are your and your hubby/ fiance's dreams for the future?

Hmm...depending on the day, I could be dreaming of being anywhere from an astronaut to a lake bum....just depending on the day. A better question for me would be...."What aren't your dreams?" And in that case, I do NOT dream of being a professional snow skiier or anything to do with pest control.
Chase has more structured dreams, but he keeps them secret. Strange I know. I just hope they are legal and I'm involved in some shape or form.


Hmm I think there was another question, but it didn't paste. Sorry!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails