Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm gonna make a TUTU!

There's just one hitch in my plan.........I don't sew and I don't know how to make tutus, but I bought 20 yards of pink tulle, some ballet shoes, and some sequin do dads. I pray that it comes to me in my sleep tonight!

A girl I work with, had a little baby girl in December and she comes to work with her Mama all of the time so she is practically our office baby....or "Our Baby". Anyway, I love me some baby Makiya and I vowed to make her a princess tutu. We'll see about that!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute! When you figure out how to make it post the directions on here, so I can make one :)

Blissfully Enamored said...

hey girl!

my good friend terri put a little "tututorial"... haha get it?...on her blog!! i hope this helps....

http://theflannaganfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/lydias-birthday-project.html

erin and dutch said...

you're adorable. liv wants one too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails