This is Chase and Red. I don't like this horse, but Chase is an excellent "horse guy" and has been working with him for the past few days. Maybe Red will get it together and become a good horse one day. But you'll never see me on him.
And then I started playing with Baby Cow (who now lives at the barn with the horses). He still loves me so we played Mama and Baby Cow for a while.
I brought him some apples for a treat. They were a HUGE hit.
Oh yeah.....Chase and the horse.....I'm supposed to take pictures.
Ok enough of that....let's see if I can take a self portrait with my Baby Cow!
Too bad I forgot to teach him how to pose for a self portrait.
There! Got a good one! (NICE SHADES by the way......thanks Amanda!)
He's such a big fat boy these days.
Meanwhile back at the barn.........Buck and P2 (my baby)....are watching with evil smirks on their faces.
We shared some thoughts while I was snappin pictures. It went something like this.............
*Buck/P2: Hey look! It's that big blonde girl.
*Kate: I heard that...and if you don't watch it...I'll ride one of you.
*Buck/P2: KIDDING! We're just glad that we don't have to run around in circles in the hot sun!
*Kate: ME TOO!!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment