Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In L-O-V-E!

I can't hold it in any longer!! I've been practically drooling all over myself since it showed up at my doorstep a few weeks ago. I was going to try to hide it and not tell anyone I bought it, but I figured I'd be wearing it so much this fall, that I might as well come clean. I already showed Chase......I chose to approach him while he was relaxed and watching TV. I said, "Hey Chase have I ever showed you my favorite thing I EVER bought myself?" Chase said, " I guess not because you are about to show me." Kate: "Well, it's THIS jacket!!!!!" Chase: :chuckles: "Cool". WELLLL, that went good....or he doesn't really know how much I spent. Either way...one down and one to go. NEXT UP.....my mom. Here it is Mom. I know I know I know I'm always out of money, but it was a MUST!!! Also, I was wondering if I could borrow money for my haircut on Thursday..haha.


Remember this "KATE!!!!!" coat from a post a few months ago??


I can't believe I can get THIS obsessed with jackets, but I've been this way for YEARS!

2 comments:

Amanda Fouts said...

ahhhhh I LOVEEEE IT!!!!!!!! Yes, it definitely screams KATE!!!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Love!! I have been scoping out Fall coats online and hope to purchase one soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails