Headed to the Ranch Rodeo.
The Budweiser Clydesdales made an appearance.
And here is a little team penning.....I told you I didn't take many pictures!
Moving on.....of course the Morrisons, Blake and Amber, came with us!
And look! It's the Richardsons!!!
So, after the rodeo, I left my camera at the Morrisons. I doubt their little boy Ty found it and took pictures. Although, there was a mysterious foot picture on it when I picked it up.
So last night we made it back over to the Morrisons to try to convince them to go to a birthday party with us! Here is a picture of "Princess Sophia", Kylie's sweet dog. What is Chase doing in the backyard you ask? Well, he's playing Nintendo....you know OLD SCHOOL Nintendo. Blake found one on ebay and that's pretty much the only reason we like to go over there. =)

Even little Ty Morrison can kick butt at Super Mario Brothers!
Even little Ty Morrison can kick butt at Super Mario Brothers!
Hmmm.....and look....we talked them into going with us!!! Amber was a swipe of mascara and a change of clothes away from being out the door! Don't worry, we left little Ty with his Aunt Kylie!
And here's the birthday boy and his girl Krystal! Tree is 30 now! Krystal does my hair. That's why it's fabulous (well, when I don't have 2 inch roots).
My hubby Chase was out in rare form......he even made it into a few pictures.
Chase and Blake have been friends since they were little boys!
Amber and I.....Amber has the crazy eyes going in this picture, but that's only because she had been getting jiggy with it on the dance floor....you'll see later...
Amber and I have known eachother since we were toddleling.

.jpg)
3 comments:
I love your necklace from the bday party!! So cute!
hahaha the ones of Amber just crack me up!! Shes such a sweetheart
Great pics! It looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment