And I think a picture is worth 1,000 words so here goes. I may have a few closing comments as well!
What HAVE the Richardsons been up to???????
My hubby's youngest brother, Colton.
Nothing...seriously nothing..... can make a Mole Hill into a Mountain quicker than a remodel job. I no longer get warm fuzzy feelings about our latest fixer upper "Baby House".
The only feelings I get now are headaches and backaches...but that means I'm still kicking right?
What you once called a "paint and carpet job".....can quickly turn into a whole lot more than you bargained for!
What you once called a "paint and carpet job".....can quickly turn into a whole lot more than you bargained for!
If you asked me today....sitting here.....with a backache...and paint covered hands...I would NOT hesitate to say.....Paint and carpet??? Phssssh...that whole thing needs to be TORN DOWN!
Fantasizing about it going up in a polyurethane blaze doesn't help either!
But....it is what it is....and I keep looking for the light.....no not the light that blows the breaker every time you turn it on.....but the light at the end of the tunnel......
And fortunately.....I'm starting to see it. Unless that's all this spray paint talking.
Only good thing? We are well under budget.
Bad thing? That means it's just a few MORE days until we over budget....cause you all know how the story goes!
There you go, Mom. I'm still here. Didn't you say you were interested in an investment property? I might just have one.
There you go, Mom. I'm still here. Didn't you say you were interested in an investment property? I might just have one.

.jpg)
2 comments:
Thanks, Kate, for the update...you know your mommy loves you and misses you when you go MIA.
Keep at it! It's going to be SOOO worth it. Remember, we are supposed to be investment millionaires by the time we are 40!
Post a Comment