
The rules of the game:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself
I think everyone is a winner so GO FOR IT!
Really I would list blogs, but I feel so bad...I just can't right now!
7 things about myself????
1. Well, currently...I have back pain that makes me think someone crawled in there and lit some sort of fire. I have 2 theories on this. It's my gall bladder.......or a pulled muscle. Both of these seem possible to me because of my history of gallbladder nonsense and a recent history remodeling Baby House. Who knows...I guess I gotta go see the Doc...cause it's not getting any better!
2. I have huge doctor/needle phobia. Which is why I'm going on my 3rd week...thinking I'm dying....but have yet to see a doctor!
3. I can make split second decisions. I usually forgo any thought processes.
4. I have 1 husband, 3 dogs, 2 horses (plus or minus 1 or 2), 1 bull, and 6 goldfish. I'll try to squeeze a kid in the mix at some point.
5. I want to play Monopoly every night, but noone will play with me.
6. I can go months and only eat chips and dips, crackers and dips, pretzels and hummus, chips and salsa, crackers and cheese, etc etc. I just REALLY REALLY like that stuff!
7. I love my job and I get really excited about it....just thinking about it. But also....don't ask me on a bad day!
That's my seven. I'm sorry I can't be entertaining.....I'm going back to bed to fret about what possible medical conditions I may or may not have.....and seriously debate on whether I'm brave enough to see a doctor!!! =)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment