So....what did I do today???
I went to work.
I showed a few houses to a buyer (I mean my husband). I guess he's still in the market to buy.....just not my dream house.
I vowed to eat healthy today. And accomplished this with Little Caeser's Pizza and Alfredo's Mexican food....and maybe a beer or two. So what...it's thursday...that's practically a weekend.
I booked a hotel for my business trip coming up on Monday. I love traveling alone...even if it's just to Dallas for a few days. Of course I like to stay at fun places and I do believe I
I went to the mall with my mom....where I ran into....another blogger, Lindsey!! I was dying to ask her if I could borrow her "new book"......but I was too busy yacking about my brother's new "lobster business"....that I forgot.
And I ended the day with a little Real Housewives of the OC....where I spent a good 20minutes hammering down a point to Chase over which housewife was right and which one was wrong...cause you know...they're all friends of mine. Ha. Apparently, I was so capitvating that Chase got up and said, "That's enough...I'm going to bed". It was 9:30.
And now the day's over....and I'm ready for the new one!
How's that for blogging TMI.

.jpg)
2 comments:
Haha I am usually always on Vicki's side but last night I was on Alexis's side! Vicki always confronts the other girls but the second she gets confronted she starts crying and plays the victim!
Vicki...needs to retire as a housewife! Ughhh.
Alexis...love her and I am getting used to her sharing her personal thoughts about Jesus while wearing a shirt that the seamstress obviously forgot to finish the front.
Gretchen...love the girl for being honest about how crazy she is.
Tamra...ughhh..."there is no housewife that is better looking" really? Maybe I should move there and my childbearing hips/post baby body could fit in!
Lynn...really? Is there anything to say, other than, lay off the drugs?
Post a Comment