Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grasping at Straws

I'm not sure I actually "get" that expression, but if anyone else does...feel free to clue me in!

I don't have anything exciting to blog about, but I feel like I should say something/anything.


So I remembered that I had made a lamp for the Mommy-to-be Kaydee Bean and her soon-to-be baby girl Berklee. (Get it? KaydEE......BerklEE) Love it.
When I say I "made" a lamp for Kaydee.....it's more like I bought a lamp for Kaydee and glued some cheetah ribbon to it..........but I'm gonna say I made it.


So, I proceed to walk around my house with a blank stare and a camera...looking for something else to blog about.....when I stumbled upon my husband. Who happened to mention that I look ridiculous walking around the house with a camera.
Well Mr................................................lets not start throwing rocks when you live in a glass house.
And even though you wouldn't "participate" in this picture.....we still get the jest of your coolness.
Because apparently NOT looking ridiculous is...........sittin in your butterfly chair, smoking a cigar, and reading the latest edition of "Working Ranch".
And unless you have some kind of an endorsement deal with Taos, NM....then your outfit isn't that cool either.




But moving on.....I re-did some shelves. I got candlestick happy. It's not over kill right? Cause that's a lotta knick knackin going on!




Thats all of my grasping! Hopefully I will have a much more exciting post soon!

2 comments:

Kaydee and TJ said...

aaahhhhh The lamp is soooooo cute!!! YEAH!!!!!

Amy Silver said...

I LOVE the shelf! It matches all our stuff, you should come do one for us! lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails