Since I can't predict what WILL happen this year....I have turned my focus on to what WILL NOT happen this year and I have adjusted my resolutions accordingly.
What won't be happening in 2010:
1) I will not be moving to another house.
And believe me I'm ready. The way I have it planned (oh yes I PLAN feverishly), I am 2-3 houses away from my ultimate dream home.
As my mom and my hubby know, I planned it this way 5 years ago.
You buy a little cheap house....make it pretty for a year, sell it, take your profit and put it down on a bigger cheap ugly house, make it pretty for a year, sell it, take your profit and put it down on an even bigger ugly house.......you get the picture.
Ultimately, you end up in a big ol nice house that's paid off. If you don't die from DIY remodel overload first!
Currently, we are at house #3 in this process.
Adding Baby House to Team Richardson has set me back for 2010.
So, I will focus on making my current house as pretty as possible for as little money as possible for it's sale in 2011. Yes, Chase. 2011.
2) I won't be having a baby this year.
For many reasons. And I am sometimes perfectly good with this and sometimes not. So.... no baby in 2010 means.......Kate gets a new car.
My husband may have slipped the comment: No Way No How did I need a new car this year.
To which I responded: No Baby=New Car.
To which he responded: No Money=No New Car.
Cause if you remember....Hubby allows NO FINANCING of our cars...Cash only folks.
But. He also doesn't know I've been saving up. ALOT.
So, I'll be sure to blog his reaction when I show up one afternoon with the new one.
3) I won't be changing my career as a Realtor.
And I won't EVER. I'll be an old lady with a scooter and a keycard showin some houses.
I don't think it's possible that I could love my job more than I do now. Just thinking that my job is my job...makes me smile.
So, in 2010....I want to be even better at it and I've got a few credentials I'd like to work on for the new year!
4) I won't be getting any more dogs, puppies, horses, baby cows, etc.
I just threw this in....I don't really believe that won't happen. I'm an animal hoarder. Ha!
But just in case I really DON't get any more animals....I vow to keep lovin the ones I have and helping the ones I don't (if they need me).
5) I won't be getting younger in 2010.
So hopefully, I will get skinny.
That's usually the case right?
We'll see how well I live up to my 2010 expectations.
And if I do end up pregnant this year, please disregard all of the above statements.
In that case, I am liable to go all hormonal and end up with a new car, 5 puppies, 2 chickens, and a job as a telemarketer.
And I'd also be getting a new house....I'm sure Chase would have kicked me out by that point.
I'd like to sum up this post with a little diddy that reminds me so much of my husband and I.
And no matter what 2010 brings.....I know my hubby will be right there with me.....AGREEING with everything I ever needed and wanted in the new year..............................OR cue the song.
Speaking of videos...if you missed the Morrison's Dance Video a few posts down.....you gotta go now and see it!

.jpg)
1 comment:
If you get pregnant, we could be prego together!!! Think about it!! haha, we could run around fulfilling our cravings in our juicy sweats, lol
Post a Comment