Get a Catahoula! Everyone knows I'm obsessed and since I'm a total salesperson by heart and profession....I'll completely try to sell you on the idea of a Catahoula......all while trying to sell myself on NOT getting ANOTHER one.
And it's really hard for me to let go once I get my hands on one.

I would LOVE to get you out of that play pen lil boy!

And I did! And boy puppy thanks me with a puppy bite.

And it's none other than Amber Morrison who has her heart set on the lil girl.

I'm not sure about Amber's facial expression, but we REALLY love these Catahoula puppies!!

The little girl is a chunk!


Alright....where am I going with this???? THEY NEED HOMES!!!! They're free (to GOOD homes)
Go getcha one!
Ask me anything about the breed if ya need to!
1 comment:
can you either
a:) fly one to indy
or
b:) roadtrip it & hand deliver!!!
i want one! so does liv.
so adorable!
Post a Comment