Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just a regular old Sunday.

I unloaded the dishwasher today (which I never do). We don't use many dishes with just the 2 of us and Chase uses them the most so he usually does the dishes.
BUT when I unloaded our dishwasher today. I pulled out.........
1 skillet, 2 cereal bowls, and 13 butter knives.
I'm not sure what he is eating that requires 13 butter knives in a 3 days. Hmm.



And of course.....I wake up at 8am this morning to let the dogs out of the gameroom........and what do I find? What has Dugan done? He has CHEWED UP both sets of plantation blinds.
Like destroyed them.

How do I know Dugan did it? Because Jake wouldn't DARE do anything bad and Fedders is too small. And Dugan happens to be our ornery one.
BUT he hasn't chewed anything since he was a puppy several YEARS ago.
What's that about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! what a naughty dog!!
try sour apple spray on anything they might chew! it does NOT satin or smell, its just a bad taste for them! you can get it at lots of pet supply stores!

Related Posts with Thumbnails