And I HAVE to show you my NEW seat cushions from Pier One. How "cowboy cool" are those?!
And I can't remember if I blogged about Baby House's new bath mirror, but I got it for a STEAL at Ross. It's huge! It had a chip in the corner and they gave me 50% off. I have already touched up the chip.
And in my house....there's my new entry way chandelier. What was I thinking?!?! I have no idea. I hate it. I haven't exactly told Chase I hate it yet...cause he spent a good hour hanging it (it needed extra parts).
So.........anyone need this for a little girl's room or something? I'll sell it to you for half of what I paid! =). This is NO entry way fixture!
And I will replace it with the matching hallway fixture....which I LOVE!
And someone is going to time out! After several days of destruction....Fedders will spending the night......in his crate. BAD DOG! And I promise I won't turn on the treadmill with him in it. And please ignore the fact that my treadmill is dusty. I totally use it EVERY day. Ha.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment