Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is sooooo exciting!

Ok, who cares what I ate for lunch today....I have much more exciting news! The Morrisons (The Richardson's partners in crime and BFFFFFFs) have FINALLY started a blog. Thanks AMBER! We love this family. I have known Amber forever and Chase and Blake grew up together.....then we all got married! I'm sooo excited about their blog.

Here is the Morrison bunch at my wedding. Blake, Amber, Baby Cole, and Ty!


Baby Cole and I!


What a cute family!


Amber and Baby Cole


My precious ringbearer Ty!


Amber and I skiing!


Blake and Chase "stormin the stage" at the St. Bernard in Taos....to sing us a little diddy. Please excuse my husband for thinking that denim on denim is cool. He missed that memo.


Amber and I at the Morrison's 80s Halloween Party


Amber and I!


Chase and Blake...once again...singin a diddy.


Chase and Blake chili cookoff team.


Blake and Ty.


See why we love them so much??? So go visit them at

http://www.blakeandambermorrison.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Amber Morrison said...

I love the denim on denim attire!! It's classic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails