Monday, April 27, 2009

Picture Post

I have a good blog coming up, but I'm so tired that I don't have enough energy to post tonight. My sweet lil cute cousin Lizzy had her Deb/Senior pics taken today. DeEdra took them and I was right behind her with MY camera. Lizzy is sooooooooo pretty and I can't wait to post the pics (Ok obviously I can wait or I would have done it tonight). Our dad's are brothers so we share a few genetics, but she must have some crazy good genes on the other side because she is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. After watching Lizzy get her pictures done, I want to trash my dress. Hopefully I can get that done in the next few months.

1 comment:

Amber Morrison said...

You and your cousin Lizzy have to be two of the most beautiful girls...you guys look similar! Can't wait to see the pics!!! I'm sure she looks gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails