Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding Day!

It's Kaydee's wedding DAY today! We had rehearsal last night and I took plenty of pics! Of course I'm already running late today so I won't be able to post anything right now. I did get the mystic tan. It works. My brother scoffed and said I looked ridiculous because it was February. Oh well. Never made it to the nail salon, but I did my little red nails by myself (amateur paint job). I did get the suburban. It's growing on me. It's huge. I hit many a curb yesterday. Chase said he never could picture me driving a suburban, but that he digs it haha!. I'm sure he digs anything that SOMEONE ELSE gave me because that saves him the drama and money of having to deal with it =). Anyway, time to get my cowboy boots on.....I have a wedding to attend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails