I have neglected my everyday blog duties =( I'm so busy. Who would have thought February is the craziest month. I haven't even checked my daily department store sales. That's a sad sad day for me!!
Hey girl! There is a website that I know you will love... it's www.shopittome.com (Shop It To Me) what you do is pick out your favorite labels and your sizes then shop it to me will send you an email when those brands are on sale online! It's really cool, I have an account and I love it! I can tell you love to online shop like myself, so I just thought this would be the perfect thing for your busy little self!
1 comment:
Hey girl! There is a website that I know you will love... it's www.shopittome.com (Shop It To Me) what you do is pick out your favorite labels and your sizes then shop it to me will send you an email when those brands are on sale online! It's really cool, I have an account and I love it! I can tell you love to online shop like myself, so I just thought this would be the perfect thing for your busy little self!
Post a Comment