Monday, February 23, 2009

As seen at......

The Home and Garden Show.

This is M&D's booth. I forgot to ask what the guy's name in the picture was, but he works there! They can do it all. Here is a sample of their custom cabinets.



Any kind of countertop or backsplash you have ever dreamed of!!!



The coolest cabinet accessory! You will never lose anything in your cabinets again. These can be installed in your exsisting cabinets too. It would maximize your space!!!


I put this one on here for my Mom. M&D built this little "cabinet" thing with a granite top. It will go in my Mom's new garage bathroom. They will put a little sink in it.



If I had a sweet lense like Amanda F., I could have gotten a better shot of this stuff, but sadly I don't even an own a camera that you can buy a lense for!! haha!
=( =(
These are some of the faux finishes they can do on your cabinets. Very Cool!


Well, that's all. I spent my time at the M&D booth, the guy who sells all kinds of soups and dips' booth, and the Humane Society Booth, but that just makes me sooo sad.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails