Friday, February 13, 2009

Tugging on my heart strings........

This is Katie. She is an 8 year old AKC registered Bichon Frise. She was raised from puppyhood for 8 years by an elderly lady. The lady had to go into a nursing home and they would not let her take Katie. Katie is now in the animal shelter. They said she is completely housetrained, she is crate trained and comes with a GORGEOUS wicker crate. She loves to play ball and snuggle. She loves to go for walks and is EXCELLENT on a leash. Please rescue her!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Fouts said...

awwww!! Poor baby!!! This just breaks my heart! I will definitely copy this onto my blog...sweet Katie needs a home!!!

Anonymous said...

What a huge heart you have! I will defintily join the "dog rescuers" club and copy them onto my page too. Dogs will always have a key to my heart! Let me know if she does go to your grandparents. I was reading your blog and was thinking "hmm..could cute little Katie be Kraylee's Valentine this year??" haha. Happy Valentines sweet girl!!!

PS. I need some help! How do I get a cute background on my page?? Let me know! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails