Friday, February 27, 2009
Today is.....
Kaydee's wedding rehearsal! I have decided to do everything that I was supposed to do.....in one day....instead of preparing over time. I will head to SunPoint to get my first spray on tan (scary) and then to the nail salon for a lovely set of fire engine red nails. I have been obsessed with red nails ever since I sat in a meeting for work and stared at this woman's shiny short red nails. I had to have a pair!!! Then, it's off to the funeral home to pick up the picture boards for her rehearsal dinner and then pick up flowers for rehearsal dinner centerpieces. On top of this, I am test driving (something like that) a '08 Yukon XL. If you don't know, that's a fancy word for a SUBURBAN haha! We will have to see how well I manage this one! My cousin Lizzy (who is about to graduate from Old High), wanted to test drive my 4Runner for the weekend. If she likes mine and I like the Yukon, we might swap cars. Seriously this is crazy, but when we added it up, we realized that my grandpa has TWENTY cars (including the 4Runner and Yukon).......so we thought we might do some swappin around! Unfortunately, I was NOT offered the 2008 Sequoia that I fell in love with on our December ski trip....although I tried whole heartedly to make that happen. I just don't know if the 'burb will make me feel soccer momish or like a billy bad ass in my huge wagon. Hmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment