Oh Christmas Tree....Oh how I want to put you up. And soon!
I'm pumped for the Holidays! Love them!
I'm also DYING to show Amanda @ My Life as a Wife some houses! With or without Joe Mike, but we definately gotta bring her Mama!
Speaking of houses.....I found my "dream house" AGAIN. I love my current sweet clients, but they have a really big house budget so I've been seeing some REALLY REALLY REALLY awesome homes! And if I was in their budget.....I would sooooo get this awesome house on Martinique!! I met my clients at an open house a few months ago and now they are practically like a second set of parents to me! They feed me, drive me around, and buy me Sonic drinks while we look at big purty houses!
I asked Chase for Christmas lights on the house. I thought that maybe he would surprise me with some when I got home tonight. NOPE! He'll put the lights up......IF I BUY THEM!
Shoot Dang.
We filmed our TV ad today. I think it's great....but I did feel like the big awkward girl in the shot. So, if you see me on TV.......FIRST, use me as your Realtor........and SECOND, you can snicker at my big girl awkwardness!
And finally, I would like to give a shout out to Santa (cough Chase).
Dear Santa,
I know you are a saver...not a spender.
But tis the season to give.
I've been reasonably good this year.
And exceptional in the effort department.
In the few times I slipped onto the naughty side...
It's not my fault. It's in my genetics of which I can't control.
I would prefer you to use this calculation.
Reasonably sweet + good effort
- my genetic orneriness
= a gift of my choice!!!!!!!
**My talk of genetics is directly pointed at my Grandpa, Daddad. And Chase calls me a mini Daddad everyday.
WELL, Daddad and I can't help but to be impatient, excitable, go do what we want (when we want), and live life the fullest.
One day a long time from now....Daddad and I will be high fiving each other in heaven saying, "We really lived big and fun didn't we?!?!"
I love my Daddad!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
YESSSSSS!! I'm dying to go look at some houses!!! We're pretty tied up this week, but next week I'm WIDE open!! We'll make a house date asap!!!!
Post a Comment