To report today. I have to work my JL shift this afternoon. So, if any of you are attending Christmas Magic this year.....you can thank me for single handedly setting up the entire thing. Pause....NOT....but I am helping. I showed a giant church this morning. If you ever want a big bang for your buck....buy an old church. And I'm helping a friend decorate her house tonight. I'm not a decorater, but it sounded like fun!
Also, I know something you don't know. Possibly. And it's exciting! I'm hoping it all works out great for them! =)
And finally. I snuck out 2 stray Christmas decorations...hoping noone would notice.....then I realized I lived with 3 dogs and Mr. Anti-Blog.......and that I would have to put lights on the house before he noticed. Ha!
Dear Mom!
Diet Diet Diet!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!! (Or don't if you don't want to...you're a size 6. I'd be ecstatic, driving around in my underwear, eating pizza and tacos).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
3 comments:
I am so jealous your christmas decorations are appearing in your house right now... because mine are stuffed in my in-laws attic far far from my reach! I have been listening to my Christmas music at work since September and am dreaming of sugar plums dancing in my head. PLUS It snowed in my hometown in CT 2 days before my wedding 10/17 and it made me wish it was Christmas even more so!
I don't guess you realized my Jr. League title right now...Christmas Magic DECORATIONS CO-CHAIR! If you would have realized that that I held that title right now, I'm not sure if you would have posted your latest blog about the decorations....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
Can I just say that you freakin' crack me up!! I'm always hoping you have a new post when I get on each day. :) You're doing great and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment