Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bonkers for a ring!

I saw this picture on my Mother-in-law's site and it brought back so many memories that I thought I'd share.

This was before we got engaged and I was absolutely bat poop crazy for an engagement ring.

As seen in this picture.
We start to pose for a nice sweet picture and BOOM right before the flash goes off....I pull a stunt like this.

What else?

I made up a song called "Such a lonely little finger". And I sung it at least 5 times a day. I had to put it in "cowboy" terms.

"Such a lonely little finger" {wag ring finger to tune}
"Cost the same as a saddle" (cough:trailer:cough)
"But it's a one time purchase"
"Hopefullllllllllleeeeeeeee"

If you see me out, I'll sing it for ya.

1 comment:

Sara Lynn said...

Thank you for the laugh. That is too cute!! No wonder he finally proposed!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails