Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How sad is this?

I just found that my husband HIDES Snickers bars from me! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Am I that bad?

Last week, I found a couple of stray Snickers under some stuff in a top cabinet. I thought they were just old and misplaced.....so I ate them.

My husband just asked me what happened to the Snickers he hid from me.

EXCUSE ME? You hide food from me?!?!

Geez! I have one thing to say about that.

FIND A NEW HIDING PLACE BAHAHAHAHA....cause I'll eat the crap out of your Snickers!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is too funny! I about died of laughter after reading the last sentence :)

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

That's hilarious!! I wonder if my hubby hides food from me???

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!! I hide food from my husband... and it isn't difficult because he doesn't look for anything that isn't right in front of his face...literally in front of his face. He wouldn't even notice if I put a porcupine under his pillow.

Amanda Faye said...

Dont feel bad my husband hides his gummy bears from me..LOL toooo funny

Related Posts with Thumbnails