Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeeeen!

Was great! I had to get ready for our Halloween party at the Morrison's so Chase handled the trick or treaters......which is HILARIOUS. Chase loves him a kid, but he talks to them funny....kind of like he talk to puppies. So I heard alot of "Hey there lil feller...don't you look sharp in that get up". It was pretty entertaining while I was back there putting makeup on.

I did get to see our first trick or treaters. The Morrisons Boys.
Ty was Mario (his fave gave)



And the hard to photograph Baby Cole went as a lion (and not a swine like we were hoping =)




The hosts of the Halloween Saturday Night Live Party Robert Goulet(Blake) and 1/2 of
Gemini's Twin (Amber)





Greg went as Turd Ferguson aka Burt Reynolds....and my Chase went as MacGruber.



Since Chase insisted last minute to be MacGruber....we had to throw out our original Old People costumes.....so I had nothing to be......so I tried to be Maya Rudolphs Donatella Versace....but I ended up looking like myself with lots of fake tanner!

MacGruber and I.




Kylie was Mary Catherine Gallagher





And Andrew and Erin were.....well you can guess!




Chase's brother Chance showed up.....originally he was another Goulet, but we decided he looked more like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.




And Chance came with his girlfriend Kayla....who was....you guessed it.....Sarah Palin!




I hope you liked all the silly grown up costumes.......And now I can't wait to see the following costumes....Nothing is cuter than babies in costume!
1. Blake F.
2. Kraylee A.
3. Two Ellas C. and W.
4. Liv B.
5. Atlee W.
6. Madeline B.
7. Savannah J.
8. Merritt M.
9. And of course...Kaydee's bunch!





4 comments:

Jen said...

Such fun costumes - I love when everyone gets into it! Terd Ferguson made me LOL

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

Halloween costumes from Savannah J. are up!

bbarnard said...

I can't post pictures.....HELP!!!! Look at my blog and tell me what to do?!?!?!? #4 and Lindsey were at our house and got to see the princess in all her glory....hopefully i can post soon.....lindsey told me that being at my house was a great form of birth control....there were like 12 kids or something!

Anonymous said...

goood blog
please give me your opinion in my blog
17 year old car insurance
www.cars-carss.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails