Thursday, March 12, 2009

We have a contract!

Ok so I wanted to be a personal shopper, but maybe I need to be a personal stager. I have had a listing on the market since October. In this market, that isn't all that surprising. After a throw- your -arms- up- in- the- air -conversation with the owner, I had an idea!! I asked the owner if he would give me free rein to do what I pleased with his now vacant home. He agreed (probably nervously). I made a quick sweep through my garage (full of old home decor) and a quick trip to Big Lots. I DECKED that house out with everything BUT furniture. 12 hours later......we got a FULL PRICE OFFER!!! WOW! It has been for sale for 6 months...did I really just do that??? I guess so. I can't wait for my next listing. I'll pull up with a Suburban full of decor and window treatments!!! Bring it on!

PS. I might have to go ahead and buy a few decor pieces if I keep doing this. I made a sweep through my own house and decided to grab a few of MY house rugs to decorate with. I came home and my poor husband had set out old towels from our garage where the stolen rugs once were. He had no clue what was going on!

1 comment:

Amanda Fouts said...

hahahaha wow you are gooood!!! A real estate agent and interior decorator all in one?!? That is talent my friend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails