Thursday, March 12, 2009

20 random things....about me!

1. I grew up around a funeral home (not IN one). I love it there. At 7, I once said I wanted to get married in our funeral home chapel. 20 years later, on my wedding day, I wanted anything BUT that.

2. I have more winter coats than I have shirts and jeans combined. Regardless, I buy a gazillion more every winter.

3. The first time I met Chase, he rode up on a white horse. Seriously. However, he was not in shining armour, but he did have shining braces on his teeth.

4. I would do ANYTHING to be skinny again. Except diet and exercise.

5. I never get headaches.

6. I once had a shiny red Camaro convertible.....until someone told me that if it hailed hard enough, the hail would come through the soft top and kill you. Shortly after, we traded that car in.

7. I grew up in Archer City. On different occaissions, we would have horses, a calf, rabbits, and/or dogs in our backyard.

8. Back to the rabbits....my Archer City rabbits both got rabies and died. One died in my arms....only LATER did I find out they had rabies......otherwise I wouldn't have touched them. So far I am not rabid or it hasn't kicked in yet.

9. I cut my own hair. I might let someone else take an inch off every 2 years or so.

10. I once drove a turquoise Geo Storm. It was a hand me down. It had no AC. It had no radio. It was full of dents. It did not have electric windows/anything. It did have a HUGE carphone bag in it.

11. I have also had the same cell phone number for 10 years.

12. I joined a sorority at Texas Tech....for 1 month. Not my cup of tea.

13. I eat gum.

14. Several years ago, my car was stolen out of my driveway. Being the thoughtful person I was, I left my keys, purse, and stereo system in it for them to have. The thieves brought my car back a few hours later...without my knowledge and without ANYTHING left of the interior and parked it in the street in front of my house. Then the crime scene unit van and the police came by for some fingerprints. While fingerprinting, a drunk driver turned on my street, saw the cops, and hit the gas..........and also slammed into my newly returned interior-less car. The cops left my car and went after the drunk guy. Long story short, my car must have REALLY REALLY ticked someone off in another life.

16. I cry cry cry to the song "Feed Jake"

17. I lived in Dallas for a year and swore I'd never go back.

18. I lived in Lubbock for 4 years and would LOVE to go back.

19. I came back to Wichita Falls on a hunch that Chase would finally actually be my boyfriend if we lived in the same town. I was right.

20. I secretly want to be a personal shopper. I am good at it. Try me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails