Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things I love

Oprah has her things she loves and so do I. I wouldn't be able to narrow down things I love if they were wish list items so I went with the things I love already at my house. I like a lot of things...I'm not partial, but I do like certain things a little more.


First, Of course I LOVE them Catahoulas, but they aren't really "things". And to give Dugan credit.....Catahoula/Lab. He is proud of his Lab characteristics of fetching, swimming, and tearing up things.




I love candles...anytime, anywhere, anyplace. If you are ever out shopping for me and wonder..."what should I get Kate......." A CANDLE! For a wedding gift, Chase's cousin Stephanie gave me big ol sack of candles from Dillards....full to the brim. I almost died.





Which brings me to my next thing. Air freshners. I'm obsessed with them. I have them everywhere. Every morning Chase unplugs them and hides them (he thinks they are a fire hazard) and as soon as he leaves....I hunt for them and re-plug them in. We have never said one word to eachother about unplugging and plugging them in, but we do it everyday like clock work.



Plantation blinds....just cause I like them.




Pocket doors. It's like....I don't have a door and then SUPRISE I have a door!





Juicy perfume. I have never been a big perfume buyer, but once I had this....it's the only thing I love.





Furry boots...I have gone overboard on boots that you can only wear 1 month out of the year. Go figure.





Shower radio so I can get jiggy with it in the shower!!








My wonderful best friend the Dyson. I gave up all Xmas gifts one year to get ONE gift.....the Dyson. I made an excellent choice. I almost feel like I have bonded with my vaccuum.






I'm a coat freak, but this is my fave coat EVER.




My laptop/real estate bag. This thing holds EVERYTHING. If you need a diaper bag...I'd go with this! It was a wedding gift from my mom so I could pack a bag for my wedding day and I've been stuffing it full of stuff ever since! Please excuse Fedders....he thought we were going on a car ride.






BIG SUNGLASSES....so I don't have to squint and drive!





My Blackberry. Do people survive without these?




Lonesome Dove! I love you Gus!




I like a funky lamp here and there.




Hudson Jeans! I don't think I'll ever wear another kind. I'm not telling you what size though. =)






This vase from MIKS. If I was a gazillionaire...I'd buy the whole collection.




Candles, air freshners, and of course I love reed diffusiers.




My love my huge jewelry box. I just wish it was full of diamonds.





My computer. We spend a lot of time together.




Fireplaces. I'm always up for a fire.




I LOVE this patio heater and so do my friends!





And I REALLY love under the cabinet radios. My goal is to have one in every room!



And finally, I LOOOOOOOVE my patio. I went WAY too long without a covered patio that I really appreciate that hunk of tin!!




And list goes on....I love fancy ceiling fans, cabinet knobs, hardwood floors, charm bracelets, anything animal print, sweatshirts, clocks, curtains, real estate, the Whiteley's house (lucky for you..it will be on the market in a few months), outdoor kitchens, shrubs, shutters, throw blankets, throw pillows, chunky necklaces, peep toe shoes, headbands, fancy patio furniture (even though I have yet to make that big purchase), my formal living room couches (the 1st real pieces of furniture Chase and I ever bought), Clementines, big rings, mascara, electric blankets, and mostly..chips and salsa!













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails