Wednesday, March 31, 2010

50 Cent called......

He wants his car back!

But that's too bad cause it's alllllll mine! I love it to pieces!




And finally a TV with no one to watch it haha.


Poor Chase....he had to buy it cause you know I've been saving up, but I hadn't saved THAT much up.

And to make it even harder on him.....he doesn't even know what to think of this new fangled car and gets embarrassed when he rides it.

He said "why does it have all that shiney stuff on it....that's just not right.....people are lookin"

EXACTLY!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Holy Cow What a SWEEETTT Ride! You go girl! What a great man you have!

Heather said...

Fancy Ride :) I felt the same way with my new car. It's a Durango with 22's and shiny chrome rims and everything. I said the same, that everyone's looking...and it was my car. I still feel weird every once in a while. But I love my ride! It was my replacement for my totalled durango, and it's so much better!! Hope your hubby gets used to it, my hubby wants to drive mine all the time now...he'll come around!

L said...

Ooooh! so nice i love it, have fun drivin it girl!

Drew's Mom said...

awwww... YAY for you!! I love it!! So jealous over here!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! great ride :)

Crystal and Jeremy Johnson said...

First of all...love it! Second of all...no more blogs about being poor. Girl, you in the money! hahaha

Mrs HoneyBun said...

i love your new ride!! :)

Kimberly said...

have fun driving that! its so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails