Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a break!

And a lot can happen while you're gone!
A couple of weekends ago, we had Mer's bachelorette party. I could show ya TONS of pics, but I won't =).
Here's a tame one from the end of the night. Our poor bride-to-be has lost her smile somewhere.


We had family in town this weekend and I was running every which way. It was Chase's grandmother's birthday. I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY NANA WEE (she told me I needed to blog about her or else!!!). I also hosted a bridal shower for Mer on Saturday and had open houses on Sunday. Sunday night, my 2 brother-in-laws Chance and Colton (Chase's brothers) came by and played a little Wii with us. They had to copy the dancer on the screen. I was about to fall out of my seat laughing.!



Between birthdays and bridal showers, my dear sweet Baby Cole Morrison became super sick with the swine flu and had to stay all weekend plus some in the hospital. I couldn't just forget about him so I had to bring him something. I ran by Toys R Us and bought the biggest stuffed Puppy I could find (which is pretty big by the way...I would have killed to have one when I was little!). Anyway, when I got to the hospital, there was NO WAY I was even going to set foot in the lobby so I called Blake and Amber to see if they could meet me downstairs........and to my huge dismay....they couldn't! OH CRAP....I was going to have to take my giant puppy into the swine flu infested pediatric halls of the hospital.......and I did. So print this out Amber, I want Baby Cole to know that this was beyond terrifying to me.....to hand deliver his giant stuffed puppy and stand face to face, a mere cough away, from a world epidemic. You're Welcome!
Honestly, I was really just scared of the hospital in general....I thought someone was going to run out and stick me with something.



Baby Cole's doing better and everyone is getting back in the swing of things.......And my babies, Jake and Dugan, want you to know that they are still doing fine and still hanging out in "their room".


Next time on The Richardson's.....I'll be blogging once again from my home away from home in the sky.....Taos Ski Valley. Dustin and Mer will officially tie the knot a week from Saturday in Taos. Chase and I are going to leave a little early and spend some time on our own and with the dogs. I won't be hiking Wheeler Peak. Our anniversary is Sunday and a package showed up FOR CHASE yesterday. Hmmm could it be for me? Return label says TCO.......could it be???????? Possibly!? I hope so! We'll see! My guess is that it's probably from Tracter Supply Company or something like that. =).....

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

A Wedding in a ski valley? That sounds magical! Please take lots of picturesssssss - and also let us know whats in that box!

Amanda Fouts said...

HAHAHAHA you ARE so brave!!! I'm happy baby Cole is feeling better, and I'm sure he LOVEEEES his giant stuffed dog. I'm glad you're back, I've misssssssed you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails