PS. My hubby thinks that by saying we are out of town...we will be robbed. Don't try. My brother-in-law is house sitting and I do believe he is armed. There's my disclosure!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
All is well...
Up here in the mountains! Shhh don't wake the sleeping pooch(Dugan). We arrived yesterday and have been relaxing and shopping. We are patiently awaiting the arrival of our friends tomorrow!

PS. My hubby thinks that by saying we are out of town...we will be robbed. Don't try. My brother-in-law is house sitting and I do believe he is armed. There's my disclosure!
PS. My hubby thinks that by saying we are out of town...we will be robbed. Don't try. My brother-in-law is house sitting and I do believe he is armed. There's my disclosure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Just found your blog, it's too cute! You have a new follower :)
Post a Comment