Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thoughts/Holiday Resolutions

Ok, so the puppies weren't quite as "pup"ular the second time around =).

Also, I think I might have given off the wrong impression that I was getting a puppy. Unfortunately, no. I was just going to give a shout out to petfinder.com in case anyone else was getting a puppy Christmas haha.

I would love to have 4 dogs, but I think that might even be illegal and if it wasn't illegal then it might be slightly insane. And if it wasn't illegal or insane...then when do you cross over the line from dog owner to full blown dog hoarder?? And if that were the case....then I'd definately want my own TV show.

Moving on....I have a few "Pre-Holiday Year Resolutions"
1. If I insist on buying 4 bags of Halloween candy and porch decorations in anticipation for trick-or-treaters....I will NOT get bored and quit answering the door after 30minutes.

2. I will TRY to remember that Halloween is not one of those Holidays that Chase has to get me a gift.

3. I will remember that on Thanksgiving Day, Chase and I have to go to THREE Thanksgiving dinners and I will NOT shovel down all that food like I haven't eaten in years. Not this year.

4. I will TRY to remember that Thanksgiving is not one of those Holidays that Chase has to get me a gift.

5. I will try to quit giving EVERYONE their Christmas gift early so I won't have to buy everyone ANOTHER gift... two days before Christmas.

6. I will try to AT LEAST make it half way through November without putting up some Xmas decor.

7. I will try NOT to ask Chase the following questions everyday in December:
  • Why is there nothing in my stocking today?
  • Can we build a fire?
  • What did you get me for my birthday?
  • What did you get me for Christmas?
  • Doesn't the smell of this candle just smell like Christmas?
  • Where did you hide my gifts?
  • Do you want to make hot chocolate and listen to Christmas music?
  • Can we put more lights on the house?
  • Do you think Santa knows where to find me?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails