Big girls have trouble in the heat...so we got a table upstairs!
So pretty.
Mr. Anti-Blog Richardson made me crop out his head, but LOOK at that platter or what was a platter of food they served us! There WAS taquitos, shrimp, jalepeno poppers, blocked cheese, fruit, and chicken strips. I was too busy stuffin that I didn't get a before picture!
I COMPLETELY embarrassed my husband by taking "blog" pictures, but I HAD to show you the secret to winning.....Bet on ALL of the horses....hehe. Look at my looooooooooooooooong ticket. That's right, I bet on all of them....except the one that won that race. I left him out because his odds were horrible....well turns out....he wasn't so horrible and my long ticket ended up in the trash. I'm sure he had some clever name like "IbetyouwouldntbetonmeandIwon"

And today, for some strange reason that I'm still not aware of, my husband told that he was "mine" for the day....to do any shopping or home improvements together. I immediately had MILLIONS of ideas, but took it easy on him and only had him hang a light fixture. Like it? I do! Chase hates it and says he will hit his head on it. Well, the first time you hit your head......it might be my fault, but the second time.......boy you better watch where you're goin!
What a crummy picture, but i'm sure you get the idea.
Moving on.....I think I've showed a GAZILLION houses this week and this really belongs on my real estate blog, but since I don't have one...here you go! Want to see a funny lookin house? It's for sale on Victory. It's definately a "character".........with the RV type booth in the kitchen......
And this jazzy master bedroom wall!
And today, for some strange reason that I'm still not aware of, my husband told that he was "mine" for the day....to do any shopping or home improvements together. I immediately had MILLIONS of ideas, but took it easy on him and only had him hang a light fixture. Like it? I do! Chase hates it and says he will hit his head on it. Well, the first time you hit your head......it might be my fault, but the second time.......boy you better watch where you're goin!
What a crummy picture, but i'm sure you get the idea.
Moving on.....I think I've showed a GAZILLION houses this week and this really belongs on my real estate blog, but since I don't have one...here you go! Want to see a funny lookin house? It's for sale on Victory. It's definately a "character".........with the RV type booth in the kitchen......
And this jazzy master bedroom wall!
AND every room has a "different" light fixture. This one reminds me of I-dream-of-lots-genies-and-things-like-that.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment