From....... www.twodogsagirl.com!!!
Thanks Jordan!
Pop Quiz
What are your middle names?
David and Kate!
♥How long have you been together?
5 years and some change, but only married for the past 8 months!
♥How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Long enough for me to get 3 or 4 years of stalking in.
♥Who asked who out?
Well, skipping all the times that I asked him out and he declined.........He finally asked me out and I accepted. Duh.
♥Who said I love you first?
He did, but I think his "condition" at the time could have legally voided any contract. It was 4th of July and we had been swimming in the HOT SUN all day with cold drinks.
♥How old are each of you?
26 and a ripe 27.
♥Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
It's a toss up....there is always one of our brothers runnin around somewhere.
♥Do you have any children together?
Negative.
♥What about pets?
Gazillions....shall we list?
3 dogs (two big, one small).
12 large pond Goldfish (they all have names so that makes them pets ;)
1 Baby Cow....pardon me....Baby Bull.
4 horses.....3 boys and a girl.
♥Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
That stupid oil field job!!
♥Are you from the same hometown?
Sorta.
♥Who is the most sensitive?
This does not even deserve an answer.
♥Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We will eat anywhere that serves food.
♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
That would be Mississippi for his cousin's wedding.....what a LOOOOONG drive, but so much fun.
♥Who does the cooking?
Split down the middle.
♥Who is the most social?
Me!!! Chase likes to keep to himself.
♥Who is the neat-freak?
Y'all know this. Chase! Like freakily a neat freak and I am a mess freak.
♥Where was your first date?
The Byron Nelson golf tourney. Thanks Blake and Amber for taking us or I probably would have never gotten that first date. Amber probably bribed him to take me.
♥Who has the bigger family?
I think I do, but I'm not sure. It's close.
♥Do you get flowers often?
No, not really, but lately, it seems like I have been getting them more often. I'm not sure why he does that. He hates wasting money =)
♥Who is more jealous?
Chase? Jealous? Pshhhhh yeah right! He knows I'm not going anywhere haha. Although I have possibly been jealous a few times....after all, he is better lookin than I!
♥Who’s better with the computer?
No competition. Me.
♥Who picks where you go to dinner?
This is an agonizing process of “You pick.” “I picked last time! It’s your turn.” Groan. “Ok, well what sounds good?” “I don’t know. What did you have for lunch?” And on it goes. It’s a wonder we ever leave the house.------------Disclaimer: This was Jordan's answer, but it sounded like our conversation as well, so I went with it.
♥Who eats more sweets?
Chase and you would have never guessed that with these hips.
♥Who cries more?
That's me! Pick me!
Feel free to steal this for yourself (I think). I'm not sure if I can say that since I stole it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment