Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi

I am alive...just busy....I guess. I have been working (which is good) and I have been leaving the old computer at my office (which is bad- for blogging). Tuesday......was NOT a good day for the Mrs. Here's the run-down/ long gripe fest.......run away now!

A) It costs a TON of money to be a Realtor and along with a couple hundred bucks for QUARTERLY dues, it's also another $200 for our keycard renewel....and if that weren't enough, it's another $300 because my license expires this month.....soooo all this is due by June 30th. Booo.

B) I can deal with my little fees, but then Bloomingdales decided to have a HUGE sale and I am dying to partake in it, but a shopping spree and my little fees might be a little too much for the old month of June.

C) And of course I have been waiting "patiently" for a YEAR to "upgrade" to the New Blackberry Storm and it just so happens that I currently have TWO Blackberries (one personal and one for work) AND it just so happened that Verizon is having a buy one Blackberry, get one free. Well, I called Jabin @ Verizon (who I highly reccommend you use too...he's a lifesaver with cell phone issues.....and he has the cutest wife/blogger and new daughter http://www.kimandjabinsmythe.blogspot.com/). He said I could upgrade today. Nope, false alarm. I show up and put my 2 phones on the counter and said, "I'm ready for 2 new STORMS!" Well, guess what, my other phone isn't ready to upgrade...so no new Blackberries for me. This was very dissappointing considering that I was banking on these new phones to cheer me up for the day.
Oh well.

D) AND all of this can't happen without a letter from the Wichita Appraisal District telling me that I must have "forgotten" to turn in my business property rendition and I will now be fined 10% of all of my taxable business items which more or less equals $4,000. And by the WAY "tax people", I didn't "forget".........I didn't KNOW about it haha. Geez I hate growing up. Chase needs to hurry up with CPA thingy so he can figure this out for me.....then I'm back to coasting my way through life just as clueless as the day I was born. Hehe.

1 comment:

This is MY Life said...

Sorry you had a crappy day Kate! Thanks for putting Jabins name out there :) I know he would appreciate it.....plus more money in our pockets means more cute shoes and clothes for the little one. I know you can appreciate that!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails