Chase is coming home tomorrow! I'm so excited...He has pretty much been gone since before Halloween. He has been home a few days in between...but not much. I hope he stays home for a month this time! Anyway, I went to the store and loaded up on all his favorites. I even refilled his gummy bear jar. I have a meeting at work tomorrow morning and a few house showings, but after that, I bet I'm glued to his side.

My birthday was a month ago and my Mom asked me what I wanted and I said I just HAD TO HAVE these boots. She was going to order them, but they are cold weather boots and it was already December......you know what that means.....they should go on sale pretty soon. Well, I waited and watched them for a whole month and finally they went on sale (40% off!!!!!). We ordered them right away and they came today! So cute and worth the wait......so if you fancy a pair of sparkly butterfly boots................go NOW to Nordstroms.com and search "Juicy Boots". They are 40% off and they come in black.
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2996746?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=shoes:women:boots&cm_ite=juicy_couture_'angelica'_butterfly_boot:238565&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:trackingCode=7E5F6D2C-82DA-DD11-80C2-001422107090&mr:referralID=NA

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment