Monday, March 28, 2011

A Shopping Mama

That's what I've been up to. I've been swamped at work (which is great) and have been putting all that money to good use! I found this cute thang yesterday!








And when I'm not buying baby clothes....I'm buying food! And this is my favorite thing at the moment...with TWO brownies!




And the best surprise ever...a former client called and said she had something for Lyla! Look at those precious hair bows and leg warmers!



And finally her bunny pictures for over her crib came in! Just waitin on the daddy to hang them! I found them at Dimples and Dandelions......oh my gosh I love that store! Thanks alot to the Mama that told me to quit salt....she told me about that site too.....she just wants me to get in

trouble..hehe.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

The Calhoun Clique said...

Okay, I was at Storkland two weeks ago and didn't see that cute little romper or it would have been mine!

mccall.jody said...

hmmmmm, what other trouble can I get you into??? Gonna have to put some thought into that one ;) lol

Amanda Fouts said...

LOVEEEE Baby Lyla's new clothes! She is so trendy! :)

Unknown said...

thats hysterical....I ate TONS of Schlotzskys when I was prego

Related Posts with Thumbnails