Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lyla's Room....Part 1

The baby room is coming right along....it helped that the furniture finally arrived!
And I'm still working on her dresser and I'm waiting on the artwork over the crib, but until then....here's a sneaky peak!
We decided to leave a big bed in the room....at least for now. =)
That is her new dresser on one wall and you can barely see the corner of her crib on the other wall.
Her cute pink curtains and pink flowers....and the nightstand that Amber and I made!

The bottom half of the dresser and her rockin horse.


Little hooks.
And she has no shortage of "outfits".....this CUTE one came from Amber!!She takes after her Momma.
And every little girl needs a box full of pacifiers and pacifier "leashes"!!

That's all for now! I'll do the crib, bedding, and dresser pics as soon as I finish up!!
So excited!
And a special thanks to my husband who "hurried" and set everything up so I could FINALLY blog about it.






1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! Esp love those hooks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails