Right? Is it? Well, I think it is.
I have to give myself the big "NO MA'AM" to keep myself from buying fall decor.
I have to remind myself that:
A. I don't want to store it during the OTHER 3 seasons. And
B. I'd much rather buy fall clothes than fall decor!!! Can I get an AMEN?!

And one thing I'm POSITIVE about.....you can ALWAYS count on Anthropolgie to fix you up with THE cutest fall wardrobe.
Like this Harvested Honey Coat

Bow-Tied Beauty Boots

And one really cute Cardigan!

Also, when I think of Fall, I think of our anniversary! It's the big 2 year this time.
Let's see what's in store for me.......

OOOOOOOH dear.....cotton and china. Well, let me think. I'll go cotton.
And with my fave thing this fall being leopard. I bet my hunny will be able to find me something GREAT that PROBABLY MAYBE has some cotton..like in the stitching or something.
For instance...this bag makes my heart skip a beat. PERFECT for anniversaries I'd say.
A leopard hair calf Valentino bag.
But I think I know good and well that this will NOT end up on my arm because you could probably add a closet on for this price and that would be way more fun.Soooo.....I thought I'd offer up these as well. And they do PROBABLY feature cotton stitching as well.
Pony Hair and Cashmere gloves sound wonderful.

While I was browsing gloves....how cute are these gloves?!

AND while I was browsing the leopard stuff....WHERE IS MY BABY GIRL WHEN I NEED ONE!?!?!
How CUTE are these!
Or are they too Teresa Guidice?

Ok.....give me a minute to make it back to reality.... Ok I'm back.
I doubt I'll get any of those beautiful things above.
I have officially submitted my anniversary request.
Granite tops for my bathroom vanities.
BORING, but I'm sooo ready to get these bathrooms done.
As for him...I know EXACTLY what I'm gonna get him. He's a piece of cake.I better keep that on the D-L for now though.

.jpg)
5 comments:
Love the fall clothes you posted but I keep getting sucked into wanting to buy fall decor!
Who can resist the super cute fall clothes out right now? But I have to admit, those little baby shoes are completely screaming Teresa Guidice... bet her little one already has a pair..or 2 =)
Baby shoes are so dang cute! My baby needs those ;) lol
And...mine and Keith's 10th anniversary is coming up next year - wanna email that chart to him for me???
Berklee really needs those boots!!! She wants to be just like "Audriana Guidice" hahaha j/k
Those bow boots are SOO darn cute!!
Post a Comment