So my friend Jody scolded me for not blogging "like I used to"........I told her I had nothing of substance to say! She said proceed anyway. My husband has been working in Wyoming for 2 weeks which leaves my home remodel and my life on hold for the time being.
Jody of ALL PEOPLE should totally "get" this hahahaha.
Anyway, here's a blog for Jody and maybe the 2 other people that miss me!
My master bath is a crap hole. I seriously want to punch the wall when I walk in there. I've changed my mind dozens of times and it just keeps getting worse!
Including the ceiling after I pulled the 60's wallpaper off!!
YECK!
BUT all of the bedrooms are looking better and I'm now in love with these giant flowers. I have them everywhere. What are they???

Fedders got out today. My grandma happened to be driving down my street and saw him hauling butt down the pavement. Of course you can't catch him and if you try...he runs harder.
But like always...I left the front door open and he came back 20 minutes later. He used to stay out an hour, but his age is catching up to him.
That's ok I can only work out for 20 minutes too.

And for some reason....I want to decorate with antlers. Everywhere. Not sure why.
I think I've narrowed down my "style" to Americana...maybe that's why.
I like the antlers, but have no idea how to decorate with them.


And of course...since my husband is gone and I haven't been inspired on the home front...I treated myself to some new Uggs! Not the ones in the previous post, but just as comfy!
Fedders got out today. My grandma happened to be driving down my street and saw him hauling butt down the pavement. Of course you can't catch him and if you try...he runs harder.
But like always...I left the front door open and he came back 20 minutes later. He used to stay out an hour, but his age is catching up to him.
That's ok I can only work out for 20 minutes too.
And for some reason....I want to decorate with antlers. Everywhere. Not sure why.
I think I've narrowed down my "style" to Americana...maybe that's why.
I like the antlers, but have no idea how to decorate with them.
And speaking of decorations....Nothing inspires me about my fireplace. Besides a new screen...what can I do?! Any ideas??? The whole house is wood...so Im scared to go dark, but maybe???
And of course...since my husband is gone and I haven't been inspired on the home front...I treated myself to some new Uggs! Not the ones in the previous post, but just as comfy!
I have to order Uggs when the hubby is gone because he is totally against them, but I swear I wear them EVERYDAY in the winter time!

And finally....I'd also like to give a shout out to Beth Barnard. She posted about having a "dream" laundry room one day. I just wanted to let her know that her "reality" laundry room is quite a jewel compared to my new laundry room....or whatever it is...it's a freakin broiler room or something. I feel like it belongs in a basement or something! Oh well...I refuse to spend much time there anyway.

You're Welcome Jody! Told ya I had NOTHING!
And finally....I'd also like to give a shout out to Beth Barnard. She posted about having a "dream" laundry room one day. I just wanted to let her know that her "reality" laundry room is quite a jewel compared to my new laundry room....or whatever it is...it's a freakin broiler room or something. I feel like it belongs in a basement or something! Oh well...I refuse to spend much time there anyway.
You're Welcome Jody! Told ya I had NOTHING!

.jpg)
3 comments:
you had alot to say! :>) just bought a pair of uggs today too!
Thank you Kate! I feel so much better now that I got my Richardson blog fix :)
Thank Goodness for Jody! I've missed YOU!! You need to come see the house...it's coming along...still no paint on the walls :( Jm loves the white-ness... I think it's a capital B...for BORING!
Post a Comment