With our first year anni coming up in about 3 weeks....I naturally start talking gifts. I know I know...that's not what it's about, but I LOOOOOOVE gifts. I've been scheming Chase's gift for months now and I'm dying to tell you and Chase what it is, but I'm TRYING to keep it under wraps. And about my gift....I had to have an "its not your taste, it's my taste" convo. Here's how it went...literally.
Kate: I need a check to pay the other Realtor for renting that house.
Chase: Dang you Realtors can really rip people off.
Kate: Which reminds me, technically I was the listing agent and you owe me as well.
Chase: Nope, you already said yesterday that you didn't want it.
Kate: Well, I changed my mind. How about you give it to me and I'll buy my anniversary present with it.
Chase: Wow. How romantic. Why don't you let me use my creative side and pick something out.
Kate: No, you don't have a creative side and the last time you picked something out, it was a western horsesshoe bracelet from the local western store.
Chase: Whatever, you liked that.
Kate: Yeah, that's what you thought. You would never let me pick out cowboy boots or a saddle for you because you are particular. Well, I'm particular about jewelry.
Chase: Jewelry is different...anyone can go buy a bracelet or something....not just ANYONE can go pick out spurs.
Kate: Oh yeah? Well you know how you said you only like "Kelly" made spurs and spurs made by "Klapper". Well, I like my jewelry made by Tiffany!!
BURN! I think I won that war of the words!!! But I'm likely to still end up with a western belt or something like that instead....and of course I won't be too upset....I really like that feller.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2 comments:
I love when people write their conversations.. makes me feel normal.
He and my Husband should start a club.
Post a Comment