With my husband working out of town......I have found myself living alone lately.
And I'm exceeding all expectations.
I may be short a few pots and pans, but that's what they make stores for. Because EVERYONE knows it's easier to just throw the pan away rather than wash it. Especially after you burn something.
I found out you CAN watch Teen Mom reruns over and over and it won't make you too dumb to talk. I can't believe Chase told me that show makes you dumb. WHATEV! :)~
And I'm glad I pay the water bill at the Richardson house....because my husband would be so upset(or accuse me of watching too much Teen Mom) that I left the lawn sprinkler going OVERNIGHT. But let's not lose sight of the real accomplishment and that's the fact that I did water the yard and pretty well I might add.
And as usual....I injured myself. This time....busted open a lip with the waterhose. Takes skill. I've got it.
However,
I have noticed other things around the house are NOT working properly with Chase gone.
The coffee pot hasn't been making my coffee for me in the morning or setting out my cup and 2 Equals.
All those dogs I have.... are not feeding themselves. I'm really disappointed.
The trashmen aren't getting out of their trucks to come get my trashcan on the side of the house. Apparently...you have to roll it to the curb..not once, but TWICE a week.
And I'm really starting to wonder if anyone is going to come by and cut my grass?
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment