Here's what I find "blog worthy"!!
I had to go to Ft Worth , TX for a little bizzness....so Chase went with me and we stayed at The Stockyard Hotel....LOVE that place.
Here's our room. And here's Chase doin a lil dance for me.....ok I made that up, but still....it appears that way.

Things you might see at the Stockyards in Ft Worth.....

Then one day...I kidnapped Amber and Blake's oldest son for the evening.
And Ty finally got to be the first to use my pointless DVD player in back......

Then I made Ty a Kid Cuisine. Noone told me that kids don't eat fish sticks.....but I did have a few fishstick fans...waiting patiently.

Then I got to visit my best good friend Kaydee's new baby girl...BERKLEE.....oh I totally agree with her shirt!

And I happen to see my car's long lost little sister driving around in my hometown.
Are da rims big??? Do it ride good???

I showed a house.....and they made us wear these on our feetsies. Holla!

And guess what! That's NOT Fedders, but his long lost look-a-like. Poor feller was picked up on the side of the road by Tricia in my office. He literally had 30 ticks and was EXTREMELY emaciated....look at his hip bones! Which by the way...his name is now Bones and he is living happily with Tricia!
Chase got tick removal duty.....LUCKY!!!

That's all for now! I promise..I'll get back in the game soon!

.jpg)
4 comments:
Aww fun update! I love the "doing a dance for me" LOL So something I would have said! :)
Stopping by and noticed that your fav movie is Lonesome Dove! Mine too.....I always grab my dad and we watch it together and I usually cry..although I know he gets choked up every time too HA!! Have a great rest of the week :)
-Ash-
kate ive just been worried sick not "hearing" from you. glad your back gorgeous. xoxo.
beautiful post
indian classified site
Post a Comment