Saturday, May 15, 2010

I got that!

This home skillet is moving to that rock house below.
How did I get Chase to do it?
I have no idea.
Force of nature I suppose.
But we made an offer and we were accepted.
June 30th is the big day!
Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got................



A speeding ticket from this guy............
Except I didn't want that.
You win some and you lose some.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Woohoo Congrats!!!!!!!

Also, I literally LOLed at the picture of the cop behind you...Sorry girly that stinks!

Drew's Mom said...

You and your new house ROCK...totally impressed with your powers of persuasion!! haha. Congrats!!

* Summer Napier * said...

you know if you dont sell your house in a week... you could always rent it (to me) lol. our lease is up july 1st... which gives you two months to work your magic on your new house :) just saying. haha(for real though)

Related Posts with Thumbnails