This is my yard art cowboy rabbit. He sits by my pond and keeps an eye out on those fish! Its only a matter of days before Chase names it.
Shelby and Molly sent my stinkies some low fat dog jerky. They LOOOOOVE it!!!!
See! I held some up for them and they had their eye on that prize! Thanks Shelby and Molly!
You know it's good when Jake gets the "crazy eye" going.
And I'm in LOVE with these big rings! She must have known I wanted purple and turquoise rings!!
That sneaky Molly stuffed a picture of herself in the box for Dugan. He sleeps by it at night now. He likes girls in caps. He says that means they are casual outdoorsy types.
AND we have another winner. I guess Amanda went back and read that my all time favorite necklace was a turquoise and gold seahorse. Now I have this awesome turquoise fish necklace which is in fact identical to the Kate Spade necklace that I dream about! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I promise I won't wear them together!

.jpg)
2 comments:
i looooooove the turquoise necklaces!! she did so great!!!! thanks for sharing!!
LOL!!! I'm SO glad that the cowboy bunny made it to you safely...I probably should have wrote "fragile" on the box! I'm so glad you like your loot!!! I acutally have worn my apron all week, and Ms Paula Deen is helping me with dinner tonight! hahaha!
Post a Comment